Your favorite spring festival has expanded to the river!
2023 RiverFest & Craft Show
When: Sat., June 3 — Sun., June 4
Open: 10am — 5pm
Where: Occoquan, VA
Admission: FREE | Shuttle $8
FOLLOW US FOR EVENT UPDATES!
THE CRAFT SHOW at RiverFest!
Do you love to shop? The wonderful weekend you know and love is back. Get ready for 200+ Artisans, Makers, and Creators to fill the streets of Occoquan for this dynamic new festival. Plus, 35 of our local businesses are participating, and we have scores of emerging artists with eco-friendly materials and/or processes.
Come say hello, and meet the river in RiverFest. You won’t want to leave. We’re planning some MAJOR river fun for 2023! Stay tuned for more deets!
Kayak / SUP Rentals ALL WEEKEND
Paddle the Occoquan with Penguin Paddling. Ducks, eagles, osprey, herons and many varieties of reptiles, fish, and even beavers can be spotted!
Single Kayaks: $20/Hour, $65/Day
Double Kayaks: $25/Hour, $75/Day
Standup Paddleboards (SUP): $25/Hour, $75/Day
Conservation Alley & Jr. Passport
10am – 5pm ALL WEEKEND | FREE
Explore our all new Conservation Alley, packed with family fun, performances, demonstrations, recycled crafts, eats, music, and plenty of love for the natural world!
Kids! Journey with Junior Passport and earn a Conservation Alley sticker badge! Learn simple ways to protect our wildlife and water.
Patrons may park at designated lots and hop a shuttle into Town!
Lake Ridge Commuter Lot
Corner of Old Bridge and Minnieville Roads, Woodbridge, VA
Drop off/Pick Up located at Mom’s Apple Pie Shuttle Stop
Rt 123 Commuter Lot
Corner of Route 123 and Old Bridge Road, Woodbridge, VA
Drop off/Pick Up at Footbridge Shuttle Stop by River Mill Park
Workhouse Arts Center
Drop off/Pick Up at the Shuttle Stop under the Route 123 Bridge
ATM, BATHROOMS, FIRST AID, & ACCESSIBILITY
- Inside Madigan’s Waterfront Restaurant at 201 Mill Street
- At the VFW at 204 Mill Street
Restrooms are located throughout the event area. Stay tuned for our updated Festival Map.
A First Aid Tent, made available by O.W.L., is located at 209 Washington Street during the festival.
- Shuttle buses are not, in general, wheelchair accessible.
- Patrons may opt to be dropped off at a shuttle stop and have a driver park at satellite parking. The Yellow shuttle stop (under the 123 bridge) is the flattest area for wheelchairs.
- Accessible parking is available in town under the Route 123 Bridge, accessible by Poplar Lane during the run of the craft show.
- Accessible parking is also available on Commerce Street. Patrons wishing to use this space should travel in on Washington Street, where they will be directed to spaces by police. Please note that there is a hill from Commerce to Mill.