FOLLOW US FOR EVENT UPDATES!
Patrons may park at designated lots and hop a shuttle into Town!
THE CRAFT SHOW at RiverFest!
Do you love to shop? The wonderful weekend you know and love is back. Get ready for 200+ Crafters, Artisans, and Makers to fill the streets of Occoquan for this dynamic new festival. Plus, 35 of our local businesses are participating, and we have scores of emerging artists with eco-friendly materials and/or processes.
Come say hello, and meet the river in RiverFest. You won’t want to leave.
Kayak / SUP Rentals ALL WEEKEND
Paddle the Occoquan with Penguin Paddling. Ducks, eagles, osprey, herons and many varieties of reptiles, fish, and even beavers can be spotted!
Single Kayaks: $20/Hour, $65/Day
Double Kayaks: $25/Hour, $75/Day
Standup Paddleboards (SUP): $25/Hour, $75/Day
Conservation Alley & Jr. Passport
10am – 5pm ALL WEEKEND | FREE
Explore our NEW Conservation Alley, packed with family fun, crafts, eats, beer, music, and plenty of love for the natural world! Just a few of the many cool things to do:
Journey with Junior Passport and earn a Conservation Alley sticker badge! Learn simple ways to protect our wildlife and water.
Spot the Bubbles! Watch Patriot Scuba Divers clean up underwater debris.
Flip Flop Sculptures! Check out the vibrant sculptures of Ocean Sole made from upcycled flip flops!
Meet Tiny Oyster Heroes. Learn about shell recycling and how oysters are restoring health to the Chesapeake Bay.
Create Upcycled Crafts! Young makers can make fabulous upcycled crafts with Hitchcock Paper Co and Patriot Scuba.
Create RAIN in a Watershed Demo! Test the effects of fertilizer and herbicides on our waterways with Potomac River National Wildlife Refuge Complex.
Enjoy our LIVE STAGE & speakers all weekend. Learn Clean Water Trivia & Tips and become a River Ambassador.
Find Conservation Alley in mid-town: Click here to see the Festival Map
ATM, BATHROOMS, FIRST AID, & ACCESSIBILITY
- Inside Madigan’s Waterfront Restaurant at 201 Mill Street
- At the VFW at 204 Mill Street
Restrooms are located throughout the event area. Click here for Festival Map.
A First Aid Tent, made available by O.W.L., is located at 209 Washington Street during the festival.
Click here to see the Festival Map
- Shuttle buses are wheelchair accessible, therefore satellite parking may be an option.
- Patrons may opt to be dropped off at a shuttle stop and have a driver park at satellite parking. The Yellow shuttle stop (under the 123 bridge) is the flattest area for wheelchairs.
- Accessible parking is available in town under the Route 123 Bridge, accessible by Poplar Lane during the run of the craft show.
- Accessible parking is also available on Commerce Street. Patrons wishing to use this space should travel in on Washington Street, where they will be directed to spaces by police. Please note that there is a hill from Commerce to Mill.