Shopping, Food & Fun all weekend long!
2023 Fall Arts & Crafts Show
September 23 & 24, 2023
Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 5pm
FOLLOW US FOR EVENT UPDATES!
Shopping & Artisan Demos
Do you love to shop? The wonderful weekend you know and love is back. Get ready for 200+ Crafters, Artisans, and Makers to fill the streets of Occoquan for our fall festival.
Kids will want to stop by Imagination Alley to create their own art through workshops, add to our community art project, or enjoy shopping junior entrepreneurs’ businesses! Families can find all sorts of yummy treats to enjoy too!
Beer, Wine, & Eats, plus Live Concerts
The Arts & Crafts Show will be an all-you-can-taste experience. Our streets will be filled with the delicious aromas of your favorite food trucks, grills, and gourmet-to-go vendors. And our award-winning restaurant scene will be OPEN for biz. Come hungry, leave happy. Stop by the Beer & Wine Garden in River Mill Park for some refreshments and take in the free concert while you are there!
You’ll have the opportunity to indulge in festival fare and enjoy live music in the beer & wine garden in River Mill Park, the perfect spot to grab a refreshing beverage and take a break.
ATMs, Bathrooms, First Aid, & Accessibility
- Inside Madigan’s Waterfront Restaurant at 201 Mill Street
- At the VFW at 204 Mill Street
Restrooms are located throughout the event area.
A First Aid Tent, made available by O.W.L., is located at 209 Washington Street during the festival.
- Patrons may opt to be dropped off at a shuttle stop and have a driver park at satellite parking. The Yellow shuttle stop (under the 123 bridge) is the flattest area for wheelchairs.
- Accessible parking is available in town under the Route 123 Bridge, accessible by Poplar Lane during the run of the craft show.
- Accessible parking is also available on Commerce Street. Patrons wishing to use this space should travel in on Washington Street, where they will be directed to spaces by police. Please note that there is a hill from Commerce to Mill.
Admission is Free and Shuttle Bus Service is Available
Patrons may park at designated satellite lots and hop a shuttle into Town! Shuttles end approx. one (1) hour after show ends.
Lake Ridge Commuter Lot
Corner of Old Bridge and Minnieville Roads, Woodbridge, VA
Drop off/Pick Up located at Mom’s Apple Pie Shuttle Stop